The Big Boys Curry Book
Phudina Relish, Fresh Mint Relish
A fresh mint leaf relish that will stand freezing in batches.
- 1 large bunch (250g) mint, washed, dried and de-stalked
- 1 small green mango, deseeded, skinned and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 green chillies
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Salt to taste
- Make sure mint is thoroughly washed and dried. Use a salad spinner to dry if available.
- Place all relish ingredients into food processor and mulch.
- Put relish into serving dish.
- Allow to cool before serving.