The Big Boys Curry Book
This is a fairly common salad that I have seen in restaurants in India.
- Bunch White Radish (Mooli)
- 2 Red onions
- 2 firm red tomatoes
- 1/2 Crisp lettuce
- 6 Large fresh green chillies (see notes)
- Juice of lime.
- Slice mooli into chunks
- Cut onions into 1 inch/2.5 cm chunks
- Quarter the tomatoes
- De-seed the chillies by slitting into quarters, (do not separate from stem) and scooping out the seeds.
- Chop lettuce into chunks
- Place all in a bowl, add the lime juice, toss and serve